Friday, August 13, 2010

Geocaching - 8/7/10

One night, my parents and I were bored sitting at home when I decided we should go geocaching.  We all agreed on it, and I planned an easy route seeing as how it was getting darker out.  After loading some coordinates onto my GPSr, we stormed out!  The clouds looked a bit "angry" but we figured the chance of rain wasn't too high.  Within minutes of arriving at the site at which we were to park, it began raining!  We headed out anyways towards the first cache.  After finding the cache, and signing the log, as quickly as possible, we all headed straight for the car as we were bombarded with rain drops!


After making it to the car, we waited the rain out before getting back out.  Once the rain stopped, we went out looking for 2-3 more caches.  Each of the caches was a relatively easy find, but was well worth it.  Being outdoors finding caches is a lot more fun than sitting at home watching repeats of Judge Judy, I must say.  As we headed back towards the car, with 3 new caches to add to my name, it began raining again, but lightly, more like a sun shower.  Once to the car, we packed our gear up and we were off to Burger King for a celebratory icee for our successful Geocaching adventure.

Can you see the cache?

No comments:

Post a Comment